My question for today is 'what do women want?'
Specifically, 'what do women want in a relationship or marriage?'
Its quite simple actually.
And here goes.....
- A man with a job!
- To get married
- A man who always smells nice always (unconditional)
- Kids (before we hit menopause)
- A considerate and romantic man in the bedroom department
- Be helpful around the house. SHE IS NOT YOUR MAID.
- A romantic gesture every now and then
- Show her love with your words and actions (she isn't a mind reader you know)
- She is not a light switch, you cannot turn her on and off. Be romantic
- Pay her compliments from time to time
- Remember her birthday and your anniversary
- Celebrate valentines day, its very irritating when you tell us 'its not your thing' , well its ours, so deal with it.
- Be considerate
- Love her family, without them, there is no her.
- DO NOT abuse her physically ,emotionally ,verbally or mentally
- If you know you are not going marry her, don't string her along or make her a baby mama.
- We are old school, you pay when we are on a date
- Help out with the kids, they are yours after all
- You to us to have a flat stomach? Yeah? We want you to have a six pack! (compromise)
- You dress nice too! Its a 2 way street.