Your underwear you wear is almost as important as your outwear wear.
If you were involved in an accident ,
and your underwear had to be torn off to save your life,
would you rather die than have the medic save your life?
If you would rather die, then there is a big big problem.
- Measure your breasts, so that you start buying your correct size.
- Have a reasonable number of bras (min10).
- Have a lot of panties ( min 30).
- Wash your bras everyday (of course panties as well).
- When they inevitably start to slack or develop holes, do throw them away.
- Have a number of different shape wear (petite and plus sized ladies).
- have different types of bras, sports bras, maternity bras, lace bras, tshirt bras, strapless bras, push up bras etc.
- When your bra's start to fall apart ,do them a favour and lay them to rest. They have surely served you well by now...