Beauty is skin deep
- Its a great cleanser. Mix 2 tablespoon of honey , lime juice and 4 tablespoons of yogurt. Apply to your face and then rinse.
- It removes dead skin cells.
- It can be used as a mask by adding milk and applying.
- Its an excellent moisturizer when added to the bath.
2. Aloe Vera
- It relieves itching, swelling and pain.
- Its used as an antibacterial and anti fungal treatment.
- It increases blood flow to wounded area.
- It stimulates the healing process.
- It is an excellent skin moisturizer.
- It relieves scratches, stings and insect bites.
- Can be used to treat allergic skin conditions.
- Its greatly Improves complexion and skin tone.
- It helps to soothen and soften the skin.
- Its helpful for swollen eyes, burns and dermatitis.
- Cucumber juice improves the complexion and health of the skin.
4. Apple cider vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar can be used to rinse your hair after shampooing .It adds healthy body and shine.
- It regulates the skin by acting as a toner.
- Its an excellent personal spa massage for hands and feet.Rub apple cider vinegar on them.
- Add a cup of apple cider vinegar to your bath and soak for 10 minutes to relieve sunburn.
- Apple cider vinegar can help remove stains from teeth.
- For daily weight and pH balance maintenance, add apple cider vinegar to water and drink daily.