Your hair is your crowning glory.
Stop hiding it under weaves or braids!
There are lots of things you can do to give it sheen and bounce. Nourish your natural hair and you would see the results in no time. Find the best products for your hair type.
For chemically treated hair its even more important to put a healthcare regime in place. It could be natural or organic products. Not everyone should relax their hair, sometimes texturizing it would be just fine. Its also wise to visit a good hairdresser.
Basic rules for all hair types;
1. Shampoo and condition you hair at least once a week.
2. Invest in the right shampoo and conditioner for your hair type.
3. Moisturize with hair oils, creams and moisturizers.
4. Try to minimize the addition of chemicals such as relaxers and color.
5. Go easy on the braids! It breaks your hair mercilessly.
6. Deep condition with cholesterol or hair mayonnaise at least twice a month.
8. Allow your hair breathe periodically. Don't fix or braid or anything.
9. lastly, love your hair and you would see it thrive.