This is the average woman's biggest problem (me included).
Its also a sensitive topic so I would try to tread carefully.
I have both short term and long term solutions.
1. When dressing up ,please ALWAYS de-empasize your stomach.
- Wear clothes that are your actual size.
- Dress to suit your body type
- Black colored outfits always make you look smaller
- Dress size appropriate
2.Wear the appropriate undergarments
- Body magic,
- Diet; slowly but surely you would get to your desired weight and size
- Slimming pills; I am a big fan of those, i have struggled with my weight for as long as i can possibly remember till someone introduced me to green-world slimming products.After losing 15kg in 2 months and dropping from a uk dress size 20 to 16 , I am a big fan!
- Exercise; It helps tone your muscles and burn off the fat.
For more information on green world slimming products, www.peggyzplace.gnbo.com.ng , www.facebook.com/peggyz.place , email@example.com , 234-01-8401858