Monday, August 6, 2012

My sunday beauty treatment

I always look forward to Sunday because its my only day off work!
Its also my weekly beauty treatment day.Yay!
I also hate going to the salon so it works out fine.
 
My Sundays starts with (putting on the tv, eating and sleeping);

1. Shampoo;
    I have a colored natural hair, so i use dove therapy (color repair therapy).
    My hair always feel soft and manageable afterwards.
    
2. Conditioner
    I use dove therapy (color repair therapy).
    The repairing serum helps repair and treat my hair. 


3. Deep conditioner;
   I use organics hair mayonnaise or cholesterol (for at least one hour ).

   
4. Face to face peel off mask;
    The facial mask cleans the dirt and oil from my pores.
    My face always feels clean and fresh afterwards.

5.  Eden apricot scrub;
     It removes the dead cells


6. St Ives renewing body polish;
    The natural sugar crystals, collagen and elastin extracts gently exfoliates and cleanses my skin.
    It leaves my skin bright and renewed for a radiant and irrestinbly soft skin


7. L'oreal deep facial cleanser
    This is actually good to use daily ( though i don't ) .
    It removes the makeup, oil and dirt from my face.


8. Ocean therapy, deep sea spa care
    Its a deep moisturizer.

   After i have finished i feel as good as new and my skin glows all through the week.
   You can subsistute any of the products with other brands.

    For more information send an email to peggyzplace@yahoo.co.uk , 234-01-8401858

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving us information about this treatment. I find this problem solution from many times. I love to use this formula on my hair.

    ReplyDelete